Hello friends how are you I hope you are very well? Through today’s article, we will provide you with information about Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2022. Let us also tell you how you can watch Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2022 online. For the applicants who registered and applied online under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2022 and were waiting for the list of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2022, the list has been published on the official website of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2022 for those applicants.
PMAY-G New Revised List 2022
The names of the beneficiaries have been published in the new list of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2022. Below this list, the names of those beneficiaries who have been selected under this Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2022 will come. Only those beneficiaries whose names will be there in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2022 and PMAY-G New Revised List can take advantage of this scheme and get funds to build a pucca house. In Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2022 Online List, you will get basic details and beneficiary bank account details. You can search this list in two ways.
PMAY-G List of Beneficiaries by Registration Number
PMAY-G List of Beneficiaries by advanced search
PM Gramin Awas Yojana Selection of Beneficiaries
- Beneficiary selection under pmay will be made on the basis of parameters showing housing shortage in SECC-2011 data, after which it will be validated by Gram Sabha.
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2022 list, beneficiaries will be selected according to SECC-2011 data instead of the BPL list, from families who are homeless or living in houses with one or two kutcha walls and kutcha roof.
- Firstly, beneficiaries from each category of homeless families such as SC, ST, minority and others will be given priority and on the basis of one or two kutcha rooms.
- Under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2022, houses with more than one or two rooms of scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, minorities and families of each category will not be given priority.
Prime Minister’s Rural Housing Scheme
Under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2022, the central government will provide financial assistance to people from weaker sections living in rural areas to build their own pucca house and the government is also helping financially to make old pucca houses. Under Prime Minister Awas Yojana, the central government is providing financial assistance of ₹1,20,000 for house construction in flat areas and ₹1,30,000 for house construction in mountainous areas to economically weaker families in rural areas.
Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana
Under PMAY, the government will provide 1 crore pucca houses to the beneficiaries by 2022. Under this scheme, the beneficiaries will be selected according to the 2011 census. Through Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2022, the financial aid given to the families belonging to the economically weakest sectors of rural areas to build a pucca house will be transferred directly to the bank account and with the help of this amount, people dream of building their own house. They can complete.
rural housing plan cost
Under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2022, the total cost will be Rs 1, 30, 075 crore for construction of Rs 1 million houses. This cost will be paid by the central government and the state government on a 60:40 basis. The ratio is 90:10 for the northeastern states and the three states of Himachal, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand. Under this scheme, the total cost in the case of the Union Territories will be borne by the Central Government. The core share of the total cost under PMAY will be Rs 81,975 crore, of which Rs 60,000 crore will be covered by budget support and the remaining Rs 21,975 crore will be covered by the National Bank for Agriculture and Development Rural, its amortization until 2022. The latter will be charged to budget subsidies.
For what loan period is it available under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana?
Loan will be provided for a maximum of 30 years under pmay. If the applicant turns 65 before his 30th birthday, he must repay the loan before his 65th birthday. If a person wants to repay the loan even before the tenure, then he can make the payment.
Who are the beneficiaries of PM Awas Yojana?
- economically weaker section
- Women (of any caste or religion)
- middle income group 1
- middle income group 2
- Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes
- low income people
Tax benefits under Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana
- Section 80C – Exemption from income tax up to Rs 1.5 lakh per annum on payment of mortgage loan amount.
- Section 24 (b) – Exemption from income tax up to ₹200,000 per year on payment of interest on mortgage loans.
- Section 80EE: First time homebuyer can get tax relief of up to 50,000 per year.
- Section 80EEA: If your property falls under the affordable housing category, you will get an exemption from income tax on interest payments of up to Rs 1.5 lakh each year.
Components of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana
- Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme: Under Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme, the government will provide subsidy on home loan interest rates, this subsidy has been decided separately for all classes.
- In-situ slum redevelopment: The government will provide houses to families living in slums under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. That the government, in collaboration with private organizations, will rehabilitate precarious settlements with the land as a government resource.
- Affordable Housing Partnership: Under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, the central government will provide financial assistance of Rs 1.50 lakh to economically weaker families to buy a house.
- Beneficiary led individual house construction and improvement: Under this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance of one and a half lakh rupees for the construction of the house or for the repair of the house.
Eligibility for PM Gramin Awas Yojana
- Under PMAY, those families in which there must be no member of legal age between 16 and 59 years.
- Female-headed households in which there must be no adult member between 16 and 59 years of age.
- Families in which there must be no literate adult member over 25 years of age.
- Those families in which any member is a disabled person or in which no adult member is physically able.
- Landless families with daily salary.
- Under this scheme, the annual income of the family must be between Rs.3 lakhs to Rs.6 lakhs.
Important documents of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana
- for job seekers
- identification test
- admission Test
- property document
- for business people
- proof of business address
- admission Test