Telangana Crop Loan Waiver Scheme Form | Telangana Crop Loan Waiver Scheme Registration | TS Crop Loan Waiver Status | Crop Loan Waiver Login | Crop Loan Per Acre in Telangana | Crop Loan Waiver Scheme Aply | How to apply for Crop Loan Waiver Scheme in Telangana | Telangana Crop Loan Waiver Online Registration
Telangana Government has launched another scheme for the farmers which is known as ” Telangana Crop Loan Waiver Scheme“. With the help of this scheme Telangana Govt. will waive off the agriculture term loans upto Rs. 1 Lakh farm loans to the farmers.
India is country where most of the peoples are engaged in agriculture sector. Government of various states are working very hard to develop a healthy environment for the farmers. And, likewise Telangana Govt. had launched a very great scheme for the farmers. This scheme is specially introduced for the welfare of farmers and their families.
Telanagana Crop Loan Waiver Scheme provides the loan to the farmers. The loan is provided so that the farmers can grow crop, which is paid off after the harvesting is done. But, as we all know the current climatic condition of our country. This drastically effect the farming as well as farmers.
Farmers have to face many economic problems due to crop failure. And because of that farmers are not able to repay the loan taken from the banks. Keeping all this issues in mind, Telangana Govt. has introduced Crop Loan Scheme for Waivers.
Today, in this article we will be discussing important information regarding the TS Crop Loan Waiver Scheme. If you are the farmer of Telangana State then you must know the eligibility criteria to apply for Telangana crop loan scheme. Benefits and features of the scheme and also how to do the login procedure for first time user.
Quick Highlight on Telangana Crop Loan Waiver Scheme
Telangana Crop Loan Waiver Scheme [TCLWS] 2022– TS Crop Loan Waiver Scheme 2022 Online registration and Download TSCLWS Application form. Also check the eligibility criteria of Telangana Crop Loan Scheme. Applying candidates can check the benefit and features of the scheme. Check Online Application Status at official website www.telangana.gov.in.
తెలంగాణ పంట రుణ మాఫీ పథకం 2022 Latest News Update
Crop loan waiver 2022 : Aadhaar linkage reduces burden on Telangana Government. Financial burden from the state govt. for the crop loan waiver scheme has come down drastically due to elimination of wrong claimants. By doing the cross- checking with the Aadhaar Linkage, pattadar passbooks and ration cards of the farmers.
Second phase of the crop loan waiver has started from Monday. Now govt. can easily detect multiple loan-takers in a single family due to Aadhaar Linkage. And remove them from the list of beneficiaries according to the crop loan waiver scheme “one family-one beneficiary”.
Agriculture department said that they are using a special software to identity and eliminate multiple beneficiaries in a single family. By cross-checking the information on Aadhar and pattadar passbooks based on their relation (husband/son/wife/daughter), surnames etc.
About Telangana Crop Loan Waiver Scheme 2022
Telangana Government has started Crop Loan Waiver scheme for the famers of state. This scheme is specially for those farmers who are not able to repay the loans. With the help of this scheme, farmers of Telangana state now run their livelihood without any financial issues.
Through the implementation of this scheme, farmers and their family can live happily and tension free. Because due to climatic condition farmers suffer a lot. And they are enable to repay he loan which they have taken from the respective banks. But now, the Telangana govt. has come with a wonderful scheme which helps famers and their family as well.
In budget speech, Finance Minister T. Harish Rao has announced in the Legislative Assembly on 08 March. State govt. had made a provision to release Rs. 1,198 crore towards writing off the debt of farmers up to Rs. 25,000 during the month of March itself.
On Tuesday state govt. has issued the guidelines for implementing the scheme. Commercial and cooperative banks had said to furnished the details of farmers having debt up to Rs. 25,000 from 11 December 2018.
Those farmers who have taken loan can waived off if they are not able to pay it back. The state govt. is going to waive off all agricultural term loans upto Rs. 1 Lakh which are remaining till cut-off date.
Telangana Govt. after realizing that it is difficult to sanction Rs. 25 crore in one take. Then CM decided to implement the scheme in 4 stages/phases- to waive loans up to Rs. 25,000 in 1st phase, Rs. 50,000 in 2nd phase, Rs. 75,000 in 3rd phase and Rs. 1 lakh in 4th phase.
TS Crop Loan Waiver Scheme Overview
|Scheme Name||Telangana Crop Loan Waiver Scheme (TCLWS)|
|in Telugu||తెలంగాణ పంట రుణ మాఫీ పథకం|
|Launched by||CM K Chandrashekhar Rao|
|Main Benefit||Loan waiver|
|Objective||Financial help to Farmers|
|Scheme under||State Government|
Main Objective or Mission of Telangana Crop Loan Waive Scheme
The main objective of Telangana Crop Loan Waiver Scheme is to waive off the loan. Those farmers who are not able pay back the loan to the respective banks. With the help of this scheme farmers become free from financial burden and live happily. Because financial issues causes many problems to people.
The main prominent benefit of this scheme is that, it cut off the loan and provides farmer’s a happy life. Such that there will be no financial burden n the farmers and their family. TS Govt. will waive off the crop loan up to Rs. 1 Lakh. Now, without thinking about the repaying the loan, farmer can focus on their agricultural work.
This is a great scheme launched by the Telangana Govt. for the benefit of farmers. Because farmers are the real hero of our country. And providing such kind of facilities to the farmers will improve our economic growth. Not only this, lifestyle and living culture will also change. Moreover, farmers don’t need to take financial tension and do their agricultural work joyfully.
Rythu Vedika Scheme Telangana
Benefits Of Telangana Farmer Crop Loan Waiver Scheme
Those who are applying for the Telangana Crop Loan Scheme for farmers have a look on the benefits of the scheme mention below :
- This scheme is benefited to the farmers of Telangana State.
- Government will waive off the crop loan in 5 phases or installments.
- This crop loan waive scheme helps the farmers to live their life without any tension.
- Loan waiver will be provided up to Rs. 1 Lakh
- Famers can now able to carry their livelihood without anyfinancial burdern.
- Telangana state has promised to waive off the cop loan of Rs. 25000 at first phase.
- The remaining incentives will given from Rs.25000 to Rs. 1 Lakh in the next 4 phases in 4 years.
- For 1st phase, government has sanctioned the amount of budget to Rs. 1,198 crore.
- And for next 4 phases Rs. 24,738 crore has been sanctioned.
- Telangana state govt. has earmarked Rs. 6,225 crore in the budget under the scheme.
TS Crop Loan Waiver Eligibility Criteria
Those who are interested in applying for the Crop Loan Scheme of Telangana, must check the eligibility criteria mention below :
- Applying candidate must be permanent resident of Telangana State.
- They must be famer by profession only then they are eligible for this scheme.
- Scheme is applicable for all those crops which had sanctioned the loan amount after 1st April 2014 and outstanding till 11 December 2018.
Implementation of Telangana Crop Loan Waiver Scheme
Telangana Chief Minister announced that the online portal will be developed for activities related to the Telangana Crop Loan Waiver Scheme. And by implementing the scheme on online platform will make easier for the farmers for doing registration.
They can easily do the online registration, no need to visit any offices with documents. Farmers can do online registration easily by visiting the official website. Now farmers can register themselves easily by sitting at home.
Farmers can easily access the web portal and and they can check the status online itself. This portal is accessible in both computer and mobile device. This will help in saving more time as compare to other.
District level bankers committee meeting will be done before finalizing the eligible list of farmers and commencing check distribution to eligible farmers. Banks will prepare village-wise list of farmers with outstanding loan amount in a prescribed format. And this report will be submitted to the concerned authorities.
Eligible Loans in TS Crop Loan Waiver Scheme
Below are the loans of farmers of Telangana state that will be waived :-
- Short-term production loans
- Crop loans against gold given by-
- Scheduled commercial banks
- Cooperative credit institutions including-
- Urban cooperative banks
- Regional rural banks
Not Eligible Loans in TS Crop Loan Waiver Scheme
Following are the loans which are not eligible under the scheme :
- Advances against pledge
- Hypothecation of agriculture produce other than-
- Standing crops
- Tie-up loans
- Closed crop loan accounts/written-off loans
- Loans to joint liability groups (JLGs)
- Rythu mithra groups (RMGs)
- Loan eligibility cards (LECs)
- The loans that are restructured and rescheduled.
TS Aasara Pension Yojana
Documents Required for Telangana CLW Scheme
Those who are applying for the Telangana Crop Loan scheme, they must read all the information mention here carefully. Because documents are necessary part of application form. And without documents you can’t submit the form.
So, below we have listed the documents which are needed at the time of Telangana Crop Loan Waiver Scheme online registration. Check the documents mention below carefully.
- Identity proof of Beneficiary
- Applicants passport size photo
- Bank account details along with passbook
Statistics of Telangana Crop Loan Waiver Scheme
Users of CLW portal
- Secretaries of Agricultural and Finance Department
- District collectors
- District agriculture officials
- Bank and branch managers
Procedure To Apply Online For Telangana Crop Loan Waiver Scheme
All the applicants who want to apply under this scheme need to follow the given procedure:-
- Home page will appear on the screen
- Here you need to click on “Apply Now” option
- Application form will appear on the screen
- Now you have to enter all the required details asked like your name, address, mobile number, email, bank account details etc. in the application form
- After that, attach all the required documents
- Check the details enter and click on the “submit” option
- In this way you can apply for the Crop Loan Waiver Scheme
Procedure To Do TS Crop Loan Waiver Scheme Login
Those who want to do Login, then follow the easy steps mention below :
- Firstlty, the Official Website of the crop loan waiver scheme
- Home page will appear in front of
- Now you are required to click on the Login
- You will get redirected to the new page.
- Here on new page you need to enter your details like username, password and captcha code
- Next, click on the “Login” option
- In this way you can do the login to the official portal
How To View Application Status Of Crop Loan Waiver Scheme
Beneficiaries who want to view their application status then check the steps below mention for easy process:-
- Visit the Official Website of crop loan waiver scheme
- Home page will appear on the screen
- Now, you have to log in on the portal by clicking on the Login Link
- After you login , you need to click on the “Application Status”
- Now, enter your application number
- After that, click on check application status
- Application status will be display on your screen
In order to view contact information follow the procedure given below:-
- Visit the Official Website of crop loan waiver scheme
- Home page will open before you
- Now, you are required to click on Contact Us
- You will get redirected to the new page which contains all the contact information
- From here you can get contact details of all officers .
The primary objective of the crop loan waiver is o waive off agricultural loan ( Crop & Gold loans) of the farmers up to Rs. 1 lakh.
Secretaries of Agriculture Dept. & Finance Dept., District Collectors, District Agriculture Officials, LDMs, AEOs,, Bank & Branch Managers
Applicant must be permanent resident of Telangana state
They must be farmers by the profession
Applicants need to do Aadhar linkage. Telangana Govt. has announced that the farmers are needed to do Aadhar link to avoid the wrong claimants. By doing the cross- checking with the Aadhaar Linkage, pattadar passbooks and ration cards of the farmers.